Award-winning PDF software
Starbucks partner schedule Form: What You Should Know
Every Starbucks Partner is eligible to be matched up to 1,500. Partners who qualify have the opportunity to apply to partner with a retail partner for an extra 300 bonuses. Partners may be matched with additional partners within a partner line-up, or on a partner basis. To be eligible, you should: Have worked in a retail store (as described below) as a partner (as long as you met the business requirement of having a minimum 10-year history in the local market) Have at least three years at your current Starbucks store as coordinator/supervisor Have at least three months of service in a retail location (no more than 20 hours of work with no consecutive 24-hour shifts) Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Be active throughout the program The partner match and bonus is subject to Starbucks Partner Hours and time of work requirements. If you're interested in becoming a partner, check out the Partner Benefits link for more details. For more information about the Starbucks Partner Program, click here. Starbucks Partner Hours Each Starbucks Partner is typically assigned 40 to 50 hours per week, usually on a Monday – Friday (6 to 10 pm), except in special events (holiday events, football games, etc.). For example, on a weekday that you are in store from 6 am to 10 pm, that represents an average of 15 hours of work from 6 am to 8 pm, and 15 hours of work from 10 pm to 6 am on Saturdays. Starbucks partner stores usually have no more than 15 people per shift. Partners must have an hour of supervision for each shift. If you do not have an hour of supervision, you must have 30 seconds of supervision on your own. You cannot be on either shift with a co-worker, other than the person with the same shift. Starbucks Partners are expected to provide high quality service to our customers. The quality of service is determined by your team leader. Your team leader is responsible for helping your team to get the best out of you. Partners are responsible to respond to every customer's needs with a level of customer service that is above industry standards. If you have any questions or concerns about your hours, call the Starbucks Partner Center at or stop by Starbucks Partner Hub (opens in new window). Partners are encouraged to visit partners portals.starbucks.com to view hours and hours of operation.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Cup Fund Application, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Cup Fund Application online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Cup Fund Application by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Cup Fund Application from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.